1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Double Blowjob (Custom Head Creation)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Thiamor, Jun 17, 2014.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, CURRENT AND FUTURE REQUESTS ARE ON A HIATUS.

I am currently working with my crew, and with a Studio, in order to create and publish a very BIG manga project that I am the writer for. It has taken up most of my free time. The remaining bit of free time allows me to browse on here and talk, and occasionally log onto Aphe's RP server to make sure people are following rules. Soon after, I normally log out to go right back to work again.

Requests will start again once I have the time and energy to do as such. I apologies in advance and to all people awaiting their heads.

I am creating custom heads for players, any player, for use with the Blowjob custom head mod, and for a limited time starting now, I have a first come, first serve system with limited slots available.

As an example, here is a head I've made for myself. It was ripped from Pokemon, and it's Cuebone.
    [​IMG]

Before getting off on the wrong foot, I do NOT create heads by hand. I rip them from sources such as games from the NES/SNES/PSOne. I take ripping requests and not original head creating requests. If you have a head from a sprited (pixeled) game that you wish to have ripped for you to use, please post down below. The first 10 people to request a head will be the people who will get theirs.

For an example to further explain myself, say someone wishes to become Link from the Zelda series. I can rip the head. Say they want to be one of many characters/enemies from the Mario games? I can rip those heads. Say they want a sprite version of Cloud, or Sephiroth, or even Kefka from the Final Fantasy series. I can rip those because they have those. I will rip from any source that has the sprite sheet readily available. They even have sprite, pixel sheets of any character from the Assassins Creed games.

Only 10 spots are open for now.
    1. Horse_That_Goes_Ni.
    2. Icemusher.
    3. Ieatpieandlikepie.
    4. DashSlayer.
    5. To be announced.
    6. To be announced.
    7. To be announced.
    8. To be announced.
    9. To be announced.
    10. To be announced.
    I will not close requests down until all 10 have been taken, and then it may take a couple of weeks to finish the entire list.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  2. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

3. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

The next head I'm working on isn't for someone as per a request like normal. I'm doing some very hard work in getting a Goku head, from DBZ, set up and working.

This one will be free to anyone who wants it. It is a rip as well but will have to be fixed and re-sized due to it's massive size already. Then it'll be implemented into a head for all of KAG.

I will provide what I have thus far, as an example.

GokuUntitled.png

4. I'm in. The head of the snowman helper from Kirby Superstar Ultra.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 19, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 19, 2014 ---
    Here's some pictures. upload_2014-6-18_16-51-49.png [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  5. ieatpieandlikepie

ieatpieandlikepie Drill Rusher

Hello Thiamor, I would like a plasma helper from Kirby Superstar Ultra for my head.[​IMG]

6. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Hi Thiamor, Can I have a purple dragon head?

[​IMG]

7. bout

bout Shark Slayer

I'd like a small black cat head.

8. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

If you can find it from any game from NES/SNES/PSONE and other consoles that uses sprites, then of course. But I don't create heads. I rip heads.

Same for you. It's a lot easier if you know what game such a head would be from.

Also list will be edited, soon.

9. bout

bout Shark Slayer

Nevermind, I'll get my own somewehre else. Sorry.

10. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Fine. But the thing is, you should have known. I do NOT create the heads. I said it in my post, and it's not my job to search through Google to get it (it's yours). My job is to rip the heads from the sprite sheets and convert them over to work for KAG.

11. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I'm seriously tempted to either lock this, or move it somewhere else because it's not actually art (you are simply just ripping sprites) and it really even modding since everyone else is doing it for you and the only work you are doing is just ctrl+c and ctrl+v

12. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Check your name on the list. Your image is uploaded on there, but it could be off "so" many pixels to the point it may look weird. When they upload it and if it is, ask them to try to fix it for you.

--- Double Post Merged, Jun 19, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 19, 2014 ---
    The thing is, you have to go and actually do more than just copy and paste. You have to edit out stuff, and make sure to shape it. I'm not even claiming it as art but it also isn't meant for anywhere else, and yet you shouldn't really lock it, because people actually want heads.

Didn't mean to double post on there. Secondly it's not like I'm claiming them as my own, either. I'm just helping people get more unique heads. IE, Mario for Horse.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  13. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

After further thought, I'm locking this, you can just post this info on the server thread/group. since it's for that server only, unless you plan on release it as a texture pack

14. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

It's for any server, though, that's the thing. Anyone who uses blowjob.
    So they request it, I rip it, try to resize it good, and send it to them.

15. Kouji

Then shouldn't this be a file for the blowjob mod and have info posted there?

16. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Given it's not officially created by the creator of Blowjob, I don't really think so. It doesn't really do much harm for me to take requests. I mean if you see it as something that doesn't belong as it's own topic, so be it, though I don't actually see the issue.

How about this? If I don't get enough (say more than 10) requests in a week from today, let's lock it/delete it. But if I get enough requests to show people want these heads, to warrant it's need, you think about keeping it?

17. Kouji

I'll just move it to Misc, since it not really art, and leave it open

18. DashSlayer

DashSlayer Builder Stabber

Good Afternoon Thiamor, i would like to request a DBZ head. (Although i saw it in one of your posts but i want it like this if you can) Cheers mate. IF you cannot i would love to take the goku one as well, thanks ::):

Attached Files:

19. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I can try but it seems it may be hard to do.

20. DashSlayer

DashSlayer Builder Stabber

Like i said if you cannot its quite alright the Goku head will be just as good 25252525:heart:s

Mods: BlueLuigi