1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Double-click in TTH and TDM bug

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Hawxx, Jul 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

Category: KAG Client
    Operating system: Windows
    Build number: B834
    Description: When I single click in storage and it has 500 wood it makes a double-click sound and only gives me 250-255 and the rest has disappeard and for TDM when I have enough coins to buy anything twice I single click the item makes a double-click sound and buys it twice.
    Steps to reproduce: For TTH : Store 500 wood in storage, click on 500 wood it makes a double-click sound and you get 250-255 and the rest has disappeared For TDM : Go to the trader with enough coins to buy anything twice click it and it should make a double-click sound and buy it twice instead of once.
    Screenshots/Videos: None at the moment but I'll try to capture it as soon as possible

Thank you :)

Kaz: This has been fixed in the current build. Send me a PM if you disagree. Cheers, locked!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
    norill likes this.
  2. Use punctuation ffs, really.

Non-derp translation: Clicking something at trader buys you 2 items of that kind, as long as you can afford it. Very annoying in case of buying scrolls in TTH. Still not fixed

Hawxx likes this.
  3. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

While i was buying drill scroll yesterday from 1 click I got 2 scrolls.

4. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

Wow, normally I actually use punctuation but somehow it magically disappeared from my mind that time, Also thanks for making it shorter somehow I couldn't make it shorter for some reason :p and kind off happy to hear other people have it as well because I was thinking something was wrong with my PC or mouse.

EDIT : Also, did you get that storage bug as well? Maybe I'm the only one :O

norill likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.