1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Downloadable content

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Alpha-Penguin, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: Rainbows
  1. Alpha-Penguin

Alpha-Penguin Bison Rider

I thought of an idea, what if there was downloadable content that you can buy off steam.

I was thinking there could be heads in the downloadable content and maybe some other stuff. The heads would be unique and might make you feel a little special to see that not everyone has it. At the same time it will make more money for the company that owns kag. Yes I know not everyone will like this idea but it is completely up to you if you want to buy it or not. I have my own head that yes some people might use but I don't see it very often. So if you don't like the idea just stick with your head that your known for (I will probably be sticking with mine if this becomes a thing :P)

let me know what you think, Thanks :D

2. NeoTheOne

NeoTheOne Shopkeep Stealer

Your reason for having DLC heads is the reason there (most likely) won't be. THD already gave out many unique heads to numerous donaters/supporters, and the addition of more unique heads would make them feel less unique. Also I recall Geti/cameron saying that no more heads would be given out anyways.

3. Alpha-Penguin

Alpha-Penguin Bison Rider

But the unique heads the were given out was for a single person, I'm thinking like 5 or so heads in 1 downloaded content and its for who ever buys it.

4. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

5. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Already suggested like AsuMagic said, locked.

Mods: Rainbows
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.