1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video Dreaming

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by Contrary, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Disgusted with VideoPad I decided to make something small and simple in good ol' reliable Windows Live Movie Maker. Unfortunately this is not much better. I cannot get rid of the black bars :/ Try watching in full screen to compensate. I am pretty pleased with these clips though so I hope you enjoy.

I have another video in the works where it's not me playing but everyone's favourite angry pollack, Ej! So look forward to that in the next week or so.

rymcd, Sir_Walter and Gurin like this.
  2. SirSammy

SirSammy Shark Slayer

I think you should try live-streaming. Then publish the recordings or something. Resolution is terrible :/

3. lol youtube is probably formatting it right now through all resolutions up to HD.

4. SirSammy

SirSammy Shark Slayer

360 P max.

[​IMG]

5. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

What resolution do you play in when recording?

6. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Fun to see, shame it's kinda low res but fullscreening makes the gameplay all pretty clear anyway. That roof camp was fairly extreme, funny that they kept giving you more water bombs to play with.

7. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

Nearly every video you post has a good song. Please post the artist and song name so I can gets it :D

8. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

@WanderMark My computer's inadequacies force me to run KAG in the smallest resolution. You see how choppy it is right now? It's literally unplayable if I try to run a reasonable resolution. My recordings end up being smaller than youtube video windows lol, hence the black bars. I normally get around this by simply cropping and expanding the footage but the only program I have for that manhandled the crap out of my last video during rendering so I thought I'd give WLMM another shot- as you can see it's not great.

@Geti cheers. Enemies are kinda funny like that, I say this a lot but really in some ways they are more helpful than teammates.

@Fellere825 thanks bud this is Stay Awake by Madeon and Ellie Goulding.

Fellere825 likes this.