1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

CTF Drop [REJECTED]

Discussion in 'Rejected Maps' started by SJD360, Aug 21, 2016.

1. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Map name: Drop
    Gamemode: CTF
    Symmetrical: Yes
    Special features: Watchtower changed to bridge, 4 kegs in the middle, have fun with that.
    Map: Map 1 - Drop.png

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
    Clev likes this.
  2. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

the first flag(the one in the dirt mound) has invincible blocks above and infront of it. Not only that but it lookes like once one team is locked out of mid(there's only one real entrance), the game is basically over for them.

One pet peeve that i wouldnt reasonably be able to be against a map for(but that ill bring up anyway) is that there is a empty grass/air patch under the flag that looks very bad.

Rejected for now.

3. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Altered a few things in the map. At first I thought by "invincible blocks", you meant the 2 bedrock blocks above the underground flag (until someone corrected me), so I made more space around the bottom flag. I also switched the position of the flags; blue is now on the left, and red is on the right. As for the stalemate aspect, I altered the tower into a bridge, no idea if it's changed anything but heyho.

Map 1 - Drop.png

What coincidence, my pet peeve is grass on bedrock, buuuuut in this case, I added grass under the flags despite it looking fairly out of place on bedrock.

[​IMG]

Clev likes this.
  4. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

You should apply your edits to the op(to change your application), then you can remove the "[REJECTED]" tag and this will be looked over again later.

SJD360 likes this.
  5. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

Rejected, we had a discussion on discord and SJD360 agreed that it should be thrown in the bin.

SJD360 likes this.