1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

DubstepMonkey

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by Antman, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Antman

Antman Base Burner

Server: RAVE Official CTF

Time: ~1 hour ago

Evidence:
    Video: http://youtu.be/eohfoaJuH5k

Reason: Digging faster than usual.

Comments: I spoke to him and he admitted to hacking, if this evidence is needed I have it in a PM.

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Any chance of getting server logs from the owner?

soulrealm likes this.
  3. Antman

Antman Base Burner

The owners are blukey and soulrealm, but the admittance to hacking is in a forum PM between me and him (If that's what you're after), I'm assuming you can see forum PM's of other members easily?

4. He did not chat at all during that time so I won't provide you with chat log unless you really want it. It's probably due to lagg you know? Sometime server calls me a hacker for lagging when digging stuff.

Search from bottom up. It's up to date (today). The time when Antman posted is 1:52pm and matches the logs time.

Attached Files:

5. Furai

They are private and I cannot see them easily. That's the purpose of PM.

In logs I cannot find any warnings for building too fast against DubstepMonkey.

If you can invite me to that conversation then it could be nice. From the video I'm almost sure he is using something.

6. Furai

Got some further video evidences which show dubstepmonkey outrunning other knights. Banned.

inactive_account and Antman like this.