1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Duelyst

Discussion in 'Other games' started by jimmyzoudcba, Nov 9, 2015.

?

Hearthstone or Duelyst?

1. Hearthstone

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Duelyst

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. KAG

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Thinking

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

Vamist, FoxyLady and EhRa like this.
  2. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

The pixel art in this game gave me a raging hard-on.

jimmyzoudcba, Vamist and Potatobird like this.
  3. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

Well, thank you, I'l start playing this now .3.

And like so

First match i got rekted..

I got screwed..

I got Surrounded by 6 enemy, i had nothing ;-;

but its bloody fun! :D

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
    jimmyzoudcba likes this.
  4. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Hey, I started playing this a couple days back! It's pretty chill, I can play it in bed with one hand if I want to enter maximum lazy mode. I never got into hearthstone for some reason, but I like this one. Maybe it's because in hearthstone everything is cards, but you actually get to see your little guys, and yeah, it's pretty gorgeous art. I like the spatial element, and the faction design is pretty interesting too.

I think I probably still suck at this game and don't know anything about it.

Last night I took the enemy general from full 25 health to ded in one turn, felt so good. The first unit I made was the crimson keeper, which gains permanent +1 health and damage each time the enemy summons a unit. My opponent immediately ran into the corner and put down two walls which summon temporary units each turn... so I went over to the other corner and just kind of waited while my crimson guy got stacked af. I was playing as songhai which has that card that teleports a unit anywhere. I actually had ranged guys and spells that could have started picking away at the general but I stashed them all because I wanted to do it in one turn, and when the time was right I threw a bunch of spells and shit at him and then teleported my ~20/20 guy to dunk him. B^)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  5. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

lol rekt :^) ima join plox

6. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

:D

It's free to play, I think. It's pretty fun to join and unlock stuff for all the factions. There are some damn cool cards in this game. If you can ignore the fact that people with better cards then you might have an advantage and stop caring about winning + losing (like any game) it's an awesome game.

My fave faction so far is Vanar, because I got this shadow tracer card that lets me teleport my general a decent distance, and with Vanar's Avalanche spell I can swing fights that are going really badly for me by luring them onto my side of the map, teleporting away, and then crushing + freezing their entire army without suffering a scratch. Also I just think the icy vikingish theme is pretty cool : ^ )

7. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

lol
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 12, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 12, 2015 ---
    Alpha 13 for 7 Days To Die got out, fuck all other games, sorry
    lol

Mods: BlueLuigi