1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Accepted "Dulvaren" by Ferrezinhre

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Sep 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I like this one. Mid is interesting, good resource spread, ratting is doable but hard to pull of, and I dont think we would have problems with stalemates on this map. Yes from me.

3. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Never underestimate the power of towers connected to a ceiling. The gap is pretty small, and the wall can easily crawl forward once the red barrier is removed. That said, there isn't a lot of stone and am I wrong or are there no trees? Ratting is quite hard as Mag said, which I'm a fan of, but I worry about how limiting the map is in terms of attack paths. I do quite like the aesthetic of the map, but from a gameplay standpoint, it might as well not be void and it would just be a normal cave map. I don't know how to go about addressing that issue though. I do think the map is quite interesting, yes from me.

4. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

But it is cave map.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 14, 2020, Original Post Date: Sep 6, 2020 ---
    Dulvaren (1).png
    with trees

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.