1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Dungeon Fighter Online (Alpha) is back!

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Hawxx, May 16, 2014.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

So recently DFO has been brought back to life by Neople with an Alpha test version which was released pretty much yesterday. This is my first time playing the game at all and it's so fucking good, I've also heard that Nexon sucks complete ass. The game is a beat'em'up game like Streets of Rage just in MMO form, the game has about 9 characters which can either become 2 or 4 different classes depending on your character. The game is dungeon based so there will be dungeon type things and combos like Elsword etc just it's pretty much in 2D and you can move up and down.

The game has been a blast so far and I recommend anyone to play, it's still in Alpha so there will be some issues.

Yesterday all 6 channels were full so they pretty much had to about triple the amount of channels today, it's also a complete global version so everyone can play it.

Go play it now. dnf.neople.com

Rayne, BlueLuigi and Beef like this.
  2. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

Why's it in Alpha was the game itself just remade? Just take the previous build Nexon left with but keep the fresh start.

3. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

Exactly what you said, they just launched the previous build Nexon left with and put Alpha behind it.
    There were problems like connection ones and the Auction Hall was closed. Sadly the alpha ended yesterday but I'm gonna start playing properly when it comes back.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  4. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Holy shit, thank you so much for this post.

DFO was literally one of my favorite MMOs over the years. Almost certainly going to be playing a grappler if this isn't cash shop moneyhog intensive.

>Login with facebook

Errr, iunno about that though.

Hawxx likes this.
  5. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

The alpha has ended and the Facebook thing isn't permanent and was only for the Alpha, IIRC they said that they are going to make an alternative login rather than using your FB account but your characters won't be there from the alpha because those characters will be on your FB account, so you can either login with FB or make an account when it actually comes out.

6. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Great, thanks for the updates, been trying to follow so many mmos/mobas coming out soon that it's hard to stay up on them.

Hawxx likes this.
  7. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

shit man luigi hit me up when this starts so i dont forget

BlueLuigi likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi