1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Dungeon of the Endless

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Lawrence_Shagsworth, Apr 17, 2015.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Intriguing 2d dungeon-delver with tower defense mechanics. The vivid art and music in this game compliments each other so well. However, the multiplayer aspect of this game has a few problems e.g. bad host migration system.

At the time of this post (17th April 2015), this game is discounted at 50%, and part of the Amplitude Endless Pack.

Steam store page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/249050/

OST playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZmOCxgFEzk&list=PLNGwkC79KZ5jpRLeAP5C4_tXgSGI90W8p

BlueLuigi likes this.
  2. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I love this game, absolutley, however I wil advise that there are a lot of issues with multiplayer.

1)You cannot pause (this is mainly mute if you're playing with friends over voice, just make sure they're not dicks)
    2)You cannot save game (this comes into the next one)
    3)If someone drops connection or crashes (HAPPENS OFTEN, at LEAST 1/3 games it will happen before level 3 someway or another) they CANNOT rejoin in their spot, you have lost that person, they have to wait for you to finish before starting again, usually that kills the mood for everyone
    4)There are quite a few bugs that will make it drop connection or crash on starting new map (staying at screen forever when others are in) or after game, even a few that randomly DC during and 'freeze' (They disconnect but still show they are connect themselves and playing)

Overall it's great, and they've been slowly patching parts of it, but the main problem is that their design choices for not letting people back into the game if they leave, and not letting you re-start-up where you are means that their bugs which have been going on since I've purchased it (when it was released basically), and while it would be an okay design choice if they didn't have so many bugs, it's unacceptable given how long it's been out to not either chance their design choice, or fix the bugs.

All that said, the few times I've played it it's been absolutely fun until it crashes, which it has almost ended in at least one disconnecting every single time. Difficulty is good, but when you never finish the game without losing at least one person to a bug, that's different.

ParaLogia likes this.
  3. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Ooh looks nice, may check it out or pester my friends to buy it for me :P

Mods: BlueLuigi