1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Edit time

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by Monsteri, Jul 9, 2011.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

I often notice something in my post, which I could say in a better way few seconds afterwards, and then I'll go to fix it.
    -''Well read what you write then, n00b!''

Yes, I do that, but sometimes I just notice it only afterwards it's out, and too if someone had posted during the time I was writing, I usually have to edit.

And the edit date thingy doesn't look so good to me, it's not anything major but still.

Yeah. The suggestion. If the post is edited in 60 seconds after it's posted, there won't be the edit date.

Edit; like I now noticed a little spell fail.

2. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

You could try to use the preview-feature more often like I always do. But yeah, if it's not too hard to implement - why not?

3. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Posting something on forums is way different than saying something in real life. Before hitting "submit" button you have plenty of time to rethink whatever you're going to write. Really. It's not that hard.

4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

If I had access to the web sources I'd look into it but for the moment this seems like a fairly... minor issue.
    There's hardly anything wrong with having an edit postscript.

5. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I was bugging citric to give access to someone trustworthy...

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97