1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Efficient harvest of arrows

Discussion in 'Archer' started by Mlembrant, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mlembrant

Mlembrant Shipwright

Hi,
    this is a little tip how to harvest more arrows from a single tree. It happens often that there is one tall tree left and You have no arrows, neither gold. So here is how to get 2/3 more arrows from that tree. On the first picture, there is the tree. On the second picture I cut 2x from the part of the tree where there is the white box. It is one box above the bottom of that tree. I gained 2 arrows. On third picture I cut 2x more 2 squares above the bottom of that tree, to just to make it more visible, and 2x to the bottom of that tree. So at this stage i have 6 arrows.
    On the last picture I finally cut the bottom of the tree. What happens then is this: The tree "sits" down, because the bottom part disappears. Now I have 7 arrows. But as You might have noticed, the bottom of the tree, which was previously one square above and from which i already harvested 2 arrows, is now thick again. So now I can harvest from it 3 arrows... That means I got 2 arrows extra... By doing this i can always harvest 5 arrows from each part of the tree instead of 3 arrows. Do You get me now?
    It only works wit the bottom of the tree. If you try this on any other part of the tree, it will not work. The part of three that "sits" down, will keep its shape and by the next cut it will disappear.

Good luck, fellow archers!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      21.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      21.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.1.jpg
      3.1.jpg
      File size:
      23.1 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      22.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

3. Mlembrant

Mlembrant Shipwright

Wow.. i was looking if its here already.. I could not find it.. and to be honest, i thought it is a bug :-)

4. Wolffkran

Wolffkran Horde Gibber

Archers should be able to harvest the bodies of their victims for arrows, via the use of stringy organs and bones into the form of an arrow. It should take longer but shooting someone with one of these and having it stick out of them, just for them to realize it was flesh and bone, would be worth the extra time to scare the shit out of them.

inactive_account likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.