1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Email change/Game key

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Mikael1987, Feb 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikael1987

Mikael1987 Builder Stabber

So i just bought the game using paypal. Thing is I'm not longer able of accessing that email account,I thought it would ask the email to send the game key to but as it didn't I'm guessing it was sent to that email account. So how I have the game code to be sent to my actual email?. Cheers.

2. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

Send an e-mail to "support [at] thd.vg". Make sure to state your problem you may need to provide details such as proof of purchase. Use this template as a guideline.

3. Mikael1987

I actually sent an email there before I posted here,Im guessing an image of my paypal transanction will work?.

4. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

We guards are not the responsible persons for this process. When did you send your mail? Pls wait at least 3-4 days.

5. Mikael1987

I know you are only mods :),thanks anyways for the advice,either ways I sent another with all the information.

Kagesha and BlueLuigi like this.
  6. Mikael1987

Well thanks to the Guards for replying,I already got response from support this morning and everything's fixed now. :)

illu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.