1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

English letters = white boxes or random symbols

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Kersakof, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Kersakof

Kersakof Catapult Fodder

I've been playing KaG and recently this bug happened only once before. I restarted my client immediately as I joined a server, and that seemed to fix the issue.

However, when I tried to do the same technique, I did not get the same results. It is still broken, and the game has no labeling of anything now. I cannot read text chat on the top of the screen, or see the labels like for arrows it is just boxes, and so on.

After the launcher, I see white text boxes. However, the Solo play Multiplayer Options and Exit menu are untouched, and like the previous problem, are only an issue when I try to join a multi-player game.

Anyone have this similar problem, or know a fix?

Attached Files:

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Caused by the overlay of that other program you're running. (teamspeak?)

3. Kersakof

Kersakof Catapult Fodder

It worked, thank you. Kinda weird, but whatever. It did warn against this kinda stuff.