1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Epic KAG Wars!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by masonmistel, Jan 19, 2012.

1. masonmistel

masonmistel Comma King Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Okay guys, here is out first little project on the fresh, new Official KAG Server. We had a series of two wars. One being all builders, the other, all archers. Enjoy! PS: Sorry about the bit of lag and semi- bad quality. I didn't get Fraps. And sorry for the lack of audio. I didn't want to put some gay music no one liked, so to avoid that I put none! It also seems it randomly zoomed once or twice, oh well. Once again, come join us and have some fun on the new Official MOLE Server!
    EDIT: Fail in naming the videos. :)
    Builder:

Archer:

Noburu, BlueLuigi, Rambo and 3 others like this.
  2. GhostyS

GhostyS Shopkeep Stealer

how did you get others to go only one class? it failed when me and some dudes tried it

3. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

Fun wars! You should still get a better screen recorder like fraps or bandicam.. And edit out the boring bits.

4. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I love when we are holding a spot well and I see enemies coming, yell "EVERYONE ARCHER" , everyone goes archer and we rock the entire wave then proceed to swap back and steam roll. Makes me feel like the mad hatter, have only done it twice though ^^;

Rambo likes this.
  5. masonmistel

masonmistel Comma King Donator

We didn't MAKE everyone go archer/builder. Everyone just cooperated ( no ass hats in the group) and went along with it. It was really fun, and that was just my first shot at it. Next time I will get Fraps or something, and I'll try to edit bits out. This was on a last minute notice and I had to film quick, and this is what I got!

Vivicus likes this.
  6. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester

We played archer only, builder only and knight only =D.
    Knight only and archer only were the most fun ones.
    We didn't used mods to do it, we just agreed to do it (lots of awesome players online)

7. I can get Fraps too Mason and we can be on opposing teams and record :P It was fun though. We had 0 problems with people not cooperating. Unbelievable for a pub server haha

8. Really awesome war :D