1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG error contecting to servers

Discussion in 'Help' started by Xyanshift, Aug 22, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Xyanshift

Xyanshift Catapult Fodder

i am useing steam and it seams to be "unlinking" my acount from my steam, i relinked it but i cant contect to servers,
    it keeps saying "ticket invalad user offline" WTF devs plz help!

EDIT: also it couldent reallly find anywhere truely apropreit to post this so this seemed like the best spot
    also more information on this every time i try to connect to a server it gets to where it would normally say "connecting to server" at the top but returns an error instead

EDIT 2: alright ive found a temporary solution and what causes it to happen in the first place, it seams to be a dysnc with the steam acount servers saying that the user is ofline, when theyer online.
    secondly, the fix ive found is to go into ofline mode then back online, as this seams to "wake up" the acount servers.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
    kaizokuroof likes this.
  2. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Heya,

I've moved your post to "General Help" section, this section is for Server Hosting help, setting up a server and encountering problems like that =)

Any chance of a screenshot of the errors you're getting and thank you for taking the time to post your small little work around =)

And just so you know, you are always free to log into the game without the use of steam (another work around if steam is giving you some grief)

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey