1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[EU] GamingCrew TEST

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Furai, Jun 21, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I've just set up TEST server of latest dev version. It's connectable but it doesn't show up in server's list (at least not for me). It's hosted on my home machine. I've got 32Mb/s upload and 32 Mb/s download during nights. During days it's 8Mb/s & 8Mb/s. It's not much but definitely enough to handle decent KAG server without lags.

IP:
    Code:
    85.202.49.162:50301
    Just put the above to "connect to".

EDIT: Works like a harm - were playing with 4 players. It'll be up from time to time. Probably most of the time until MM pushes server code to linux.

EDIT2: Tell me what map would you like to play there. I'll change it. Or how do you imagine generated map.

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

3. Furai

So, I've added the maps to the server - I don't know how to make a mapcycle so it's now running 1st map in the post. Good luck and have fun. :)

4. Furai

Seems like sv_maxping is missing from auto dedicated config. Had to set it up manually through RCON. Anyway, changed it to 600. Miaow, you shouldn't be kicked anymore.

5. Furai

Updated to the latest version - it still doesn't show up in lobby for some unclear reason for me.

6. Furai

If anyone cares - server will be down today (and since new version is coming this weekend I'll just update my regular server). If there'll be need for a test server - I'll rehost it.

7. Furai

As I noticed that MM gave a try to new test build - the server is up again. I can't join it due to some weird bug but I think everyone else should be able to do so.

8. poe

poe Shopkeep Stealer

I can't join either :<

9. Benata

Benata Guest

Is the server up?

10. Furai

Nope, had today to go back to my family home. I'm not longer at city.

11. Benata

Benata Guest

Oh, okay man have fun there.

Mods: jackitch