1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Events page - for forums

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by MrJinkies, Mar 15, 2012.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. MrJinkies

MrJinkies Horde Gibber

Looking through the forums i see that there is many events going on and they seem to be very hard to find and i know it might sound like it is covered but i think maybe having an events page in the forum would be good with two sub categories

-Offcial Events e.g. Devs holding competetions or guards having Giveaway's(such as the great premium giveaway as an example)
    - Unoffcial events e.g. members holding there own mini competetions or server host's maybe holding small tourneys ect.

I just think that this way people could keep up alot easier with events that are going on around KAG instead of having to skim through the threads to find an event or waiting till someone tells them in game. Also this would help clear room in the forums and make space so other threads can attract more attention.

inactive_account likes this.
  2. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

Try posting this in Forum/Wiki

3. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Try finding one and checking marks (in front of topci) to see similar stuff (like promotion icon/mark)

4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Moved to Forum and Wiki

MrJinkies likes this.
  5. MrJinkies

MrJinkies Horde Gibber

thanks Kouji

Kouji likes this.
Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97