1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Experiment Failure :(

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Nighthawk, Aug 7, 2014.

?

VOTE! Taiga Aisaka, or Mirai Kuriyama?

Poll closed Aug 10, 2014.
  1. Taiga Aisaka

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Mirai Kuriyama

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

EXPERIMENT FAILURE.

Seems I'll be deciding my avatars on my own. This community's lack of love for anime saddens me.

[​IMG]

I used to be a purist of sorts about my avatar. "Nope," I said, "Never gonna change it."

Well, I started changing it. Partially because I kind of miss hopping onto the forum and seeing Kouji with a new avatar every few days, partially because I feel a need to show off my otaku pride.

So I grabbed an image from the net of Shiro from No Game No Life and set it as my current avatar.

But then I thought, "Hey, I could do something more fun with this." So I decided to host this little thread, which may be a great amusement or a colossal failure that nobody pays any attention to. We'll see!

Anywho, here's the skinny: Each week or so (maybe more often if I have enough images to keep up) I will post TWO images of two different distinguished (by this I usually mean adorable) anime girls, and you will have the chance to vote for one of them. The winner of the poll will become my next avatar.

So, without further ado, I give you your options:

ROUND ONE!

Click to enlarge!
    [​IMG]

Ah, Taiga Aisaka. Owner of a mean headbutt and a smile that could melt the polar ice caps. Known as the Palmtop Tiger by her peers, and "FREAKING ADORABLE" by most anime fans.

Click to enlarge!
    [​IMG]

She's nearsighted! She's klutzy! She wields a sword made of her own blood!

... Okay, maybe I didn't need to mention that last one. But! You cannot deny the cuteness that is Mirai Kuriyama! Besides, if you don't vote for her...

"Fuyukai desu!"

("How unpleasant!")

Oh, and feel free to comment to talk about our contestants, their animes, etc. Or just to say "Nighthawk, what the actual hell" or "Nighthawk, you are my favorite person ever." Personally I'd prefer the second, but hey, I'll take either one.

Side Note:
    I don't know whether I can make a new poll later, so I may have to either make a new thread or just take votes in the form of posts after the first "showdown." Assuming this thread gets enough attention to merit a second poll, that is. Well, like I said, we'll see.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  2. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

I was dissapointed when I realized I couldnt pick any anime avatar I wanted, the options are too limited on this.

Hawxx likes this.
  3. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

Well, maybe next time, if there is a next time. If I did allow people to suggest any avatar, though, there wouldn't be voting so much as there would be a ton of suggestions... which doesn't help me decide which avatar to use.

Thread was a failure, though, so I'm not likely to try something like this again. It'll just make me sad. ::(:

Mods: BlueLuigi