1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

F2p Browser Games. (looking for)

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Froghead48, Feb 11, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Can someone please post games the are free 2 play,(and in browser) where you have to do some kind of survival,mining ect. Thanks :)

2. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

3. DarkDain

DarkDain Shopkeep Stealer

Well if its SURVIVAL you want... Realm of the Mad God has been suggested alot here !

4. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

ChatChat ^__^ </jokes>
    Survival/mining are two mechanics which are somewhat all over the place, but if you also want F2P and browser, you might have some trouble.
    However, the two suggested above: Realm of the Mad God is all about survival, and RuneScape does involve gigahours of mining, so you might want to start there. :)

5. DarkDain

DarkDain Shopkeep Stealer

My lv 20 sorc has survived for MONTHS!... He probably gets lonely, i never play! XD

Wonkyth likes this.
  6. Overlord

Overlord KAG Guard Tester

Beef and Froghead48 like this.
  7. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

Afterwind
    Risk without being locked by regions. You can move around freely with your armies, outmaneuvering your enemies.

Froghead48 likes this.
  8. Darren

Darren Shipwright

www.kingdomofloathing.com

Hilarious browser rpg style game with ascensions/rebirths.
    The stick figures and witty comedy is great. Most of the players are well over 18 and mature on the forums and in-game chat.

inactive_account, Wonkyth and Acavado like this.
  9. TerryDactyl

TerryDactyl KAG Guard Tester

inactive_account likes this.
  10. synthesispandabot

synthesispandabot Bison Rider

Try kingdom rush.

11. Templar_Frost

Templar_Frost Horde Gibber

12. 12anger

12anger Ballista Bolt Thrower

13. Mister_Meatball

Mister_Meatball Base Burner

I am just posting to lend my support to realm of the mad god, if you see me (almost same name) or anybody from ELITE MEAT feel free to say hi and follow us around. We boss farm mainly so sticking with a group is the best way to get items/exp.

14. Ostricheggs

Ostricheggs Shipwright

quake live, silly

Ej likes this.
  15. Mister_Meatball

Didn't like the no blood or gibs of live, but the ease of access without compatibility and a more forgiving player base are two pros above the original.

16. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

Beef likes this.
  17. knightl

knightl Base Burner

18. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

How do you feel about slow paced, complex, long term strategy games where you play with about 7 other people on a huge map (a galaxy!) where moves take place in real time?

If you feel good, you're going to love Neptunes Pride. Playerbase has atrophied a bit, but still good. Another one by the same company is Juptiers Folly, this time set on a single planet.

They also have a medieval fantasy zombie one, except this time it's you and other people versus The Blight! Last time I played this it was literally impossible to win, but apparently they've toned down the zombies now (Fucking zombie ogres, fuck off from my goblin fort!)

In a similar zombie vein, Die2Nite features you and 30 or so other people banding together in a town to try and last in a post apocolyptic wasteland. Will you be the hero to sacrifice himself bringing medicine to your village, or will you be the selfish loner who steals extra water rations and hides them in the desert?

Sticking with the zombies, last one is an oldie but a goodie; Urban Dead. Play as a survivor or a zombie in a vast city! As a survivor, fortify buildings, stockpile supplies, and reclaim the city! As a zombie, kill the human scum! It's great fun, but once you're maxed out in everything, gets old quick. Currently, the survivors are winning everywhere bar the ever dead Ridleybank. If you like a challenge, go zed! You'll die early and often, but you can just keep on standing back up...

19. Mister_Meatball

So many new and interesting games, I MUST TRY THEM ALL!

Froghead48 likes this.
  20. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Mods: BlueLuigi