1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Fails,tell me yours.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by goodyman8, Dec 5, 2011.

1. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

What did i make this thread for: post your fails and facepalms on the forums so that we can enjo... critize it and talk about our owns.
    now that i started this topic,it might be better if i posted my fail.
    Blue gets in killing spree,lots of people lost, like 30/80 units left,i manage to grab the flag and run back.
    i give the flag to someone else because of my rather... not-so-carefull nature.
    what does the guy i chose do: JUMP IN THE NEAREST MAP GAP(The big gaps from incarnum's maps) and dies,also returning the flag.
    my feelings:

BindNation likes this.
  2. ShadowMyr

ShadowMyr Shipwright

My worst fail was when i decided to flee into a cave that turned out to be a dead end, then trying to survive i throw a bomb and end up killing myself.

and yeah im not proud of it...... :B):

3. hansel

hansel Shopkeep Stealer

That feel when you are trying to do a glide bomb jump and start gliding a milisecond too late. Gibs. Gibs everywhere :(

4. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

I often go for bomb jumps off the center hill and I end up missing the tower and gibbing myself on the ground past it. Though that's not too bad; the real fail is when I do the same with my next three lives.

Jackal likes this.
  5. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

I fail at bomb jumping.

6. ShadowMyr

ShadowMyr Shipwright

i would not even attempt them lol :D

7. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

why bomb jump while there's a catapult
    *hides advantages of bomb jumping*

8. LightzZ

LightzZ Shipwright

playing on A/D server and the blue team has got the flag and throw it of the castle and i jumped for catch it when we don't have more lives '-'

9. dylanduran

dylanduran A Most Extraordinary Gentleman Donator

Worst fail eh..... well, apart from the fact that I fail in general so much that when I kill 2 people in a row without dying, I get some champagne out, call my 'friends', and sort out a party where they come to congratulate me for having the social life of a hermit crab. I would say when I managed to jump down a massive hole (incarnum), crush about 6 knights and archers who had fallen into the trap, throwing a bomb to bomb jump, flying into the air.... straight into a single, lone spike which I had placed there about 10 minutes ago. I died. I had a mental breakdown. The End

10. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I decided to try archer. I bought 60 arrows, fired every single one of them, and not one missed. Fuck archers man, I give +cred to anyone who archers successfully.

11. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

i am so touched.

12. dylanduran

Why thank you, most people laughed at me, my mum, my dad, my so called 'friends' It's nice to know someone out there cares.... wait, the sarcasm-o-matic is going crazy! It's off the charts! OH GOD IT'S GONNA BLOW!!! *dead*

13. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

*No comment*

Objective complete,anyway back on topic.
    I cook up bomb,someone else throws bomb,i go 'FUUU' *boom*.

14. ShadowMyr

ShadowMyr Shipwright

umm what? isnt that good?

xDragon likes this.
  15. dylanduran

It's like saying, archers are the best, archers are the ultimate weapon, with them, i will achieve world domination.... ah fuck that, im gonna a knight without a shield and a stick for a sword :D nothing can go right with that

16. Jackal

Jackal Shark Slayer

I fail in general. In everything I do. :(

17. Rocinante

Rocinante Ballista Bolt Thrower

My team had three OP's but we weren't making any progress so one of the OP's was being jostled and moved through the entrance to our base. In doing so it kept spawning people through the walls and doors, destroying them and forcing me to repair them constantly. Eventually I got frustrated, grabbed the OP and made a run for a hole in the world in the hopes of casting it into the void so that it would stop causing problems. But, of course, the other team managed to capture it. Immediately after that a tower collapsed and some dingle berry with barely 4 FPS to their name was absolutely convinced I had griefed it. I had to spend the rest of the match arguing my case against a few wannabe vigilantes with loads of opinions and hearsay who wanted to kick me. Lo and behold, I didn't get kicked and it only took a few moments for their attention spans to time out and for all of us to go about our business.

It was the first and last time I will ever let a computer game make me angry.

(I just topped this thread, right?)

18. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

well,people are sick of griefers and like every removal you make to repair = UMG GRIFUR.

19. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Even so, wouldn't it have been better to set it aside away from the other team? Did you really have to cast it into the void?
    I think you could've set it somewhere else in your base, I was there, you guys had a pretty big base going on.

20. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Crap, I meant I fired 60 arrows and MISSED with all of them. Damn freudian slip xD

Jackal likes this.