1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Failure to run engine.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Darksteel, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

Well heres the problem, when I start it up, the engine asppears as a tiny box, (In fullscreen it does not appear at all,) how do I fix this? moments later it asks me to send a report, which I have done... twice. please someone tell me what to do...
    problem.png

2. Ryu

Ryu Shopkeep Stealer

You can try to launch the game directly with the nolauncher.bat you can find in the folder the game is installed in. If it doesn't work, uninstall the game, redownload it and install it again, maybe that'll fix your problem.

Oh and if you can get a copy of that report, maybe one of us will be able to see the problem. When the game stops working, click on "What does this report contain?" and then on "Export". Save it somewhere on your computer and attach it to this post.

Kagesha likes this.
  3. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

Fixed by re-install, thanks Ryu.

Ryu likes this.
  4. tuyugg123

tuyugg123 Catapult Fodder

I re-install twice,but it dosen't work ever

butterscotch likes this.
  5. Ryu

Ryu Shopkeep Stealer

If you encounter the same problem as Darksteel, you should join the report to this post, maybe someone will be able to help. If it's a different issue, please create a new thread.

tuyugg123 likes this.