1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Falling trees

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Grendell100, Aug 9, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Grendell100

Grendell100 Haxor

This is from the newest update (B844). I think that falling trees should hurt only enemy players, not friendly, to prevent griefing. It was awesome to cut down tree and let it to fall down to enemies.

Sorry for my bad English.

2. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

It rarely worked and it would be confusing like this for any guy who hasn't read the changelog. Either all or none.

3. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

I know I was against this, but I played two rounds earlier now and realized how useful they tended to be, but at the same time it might be confusing during combat to know who cut the tree down if it's going to be enemy team damage only. Trees also used to get me paranoid while fighting between them and now I don't have to worry during fights that something will drop on my head and ruin my fun. I'm nor negative or positive about this at the moment.

4. Vermilicious

Vermilicious Ballista Bolt Thrower

To me, I don't see the big deal with falling trees doing damage. Making them only hurt one team, however, seems unintuitive to me.

5. Grendell100

Grendell100 Haxor

Ok, you are probably right.

Mods: Rainbows