1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

False Clone Accusation

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Godrow, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Godrow

Godrow Shopkeep Stealer

So I was playing kag with some friends on my gold account then somone joined and started getting pissed thinking that i created clones i lied saying that it was the same name just bought on three different accounts but now I dont know what to do I just wanted to play z fortress with friends and now I might be banned over some guy thinking i could play on three computers at once although i am playing on the same gold account but I didnt expect that i would get banned, Im still able to play right now but I want to clear some confusion

2. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

You won't be banned for it (global) I think, as long as you follow the rules.

3. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

So were you in the server multiple times? I don't think it's allowed to share your premium account... But I don't think you will get a permaban without a warning.

4. Godrow

Godrow Shopkeep Stealer

Well thanks but i havent seen either a ban or a warning so im still wondering if i acctualy was reported

5. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

*grumbles*

For next time be honest. Guards mostly dont judge that strict. (and we kinda need 20 pages of proof to perma ban somebody)

And conffesing makes our (in this case my since i was then a guard on duty) job a lot more easy. As said before having multiple accounts on a server aint for a perma ban.

Ghozt likes this.
  6. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

quoting myself from another thread: