1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Falsely Banned.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Tremrist, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Tremrist

Tremrist Guest

I was mistaken for griefing on this server because people thought I threw a bomb and destroyed a drawbridge. I said I didn't do anything and then what I think was the griefer, destroyed the rest of the drawbridge with a catapult. He was banned soon after. But I was banned as well. I tried to go onto here: http://kagforum.fr/ to say I was banned for no reason, but it was all frrench. I don't know if the ban is permanent or temporary.

2. czubai

czubai KAG Guard Tester

Your account is not banned, so it's just the server. I doubt it's permanent. If you want to appeal, you have to contact the server's owner/admin. If the server was French, then the owner is Kiro.

3. Tremrist

Tremrist Guest

I never said my account was banned, but thanks for telling me who to contact. I'm going to assume he knows English.

4. dwatring

dwatring KAG Guard Tester

He does. Good luck talking to him.

5. kiro

kiro Garde KAG Donator Tester

Why "good luck" Dwatring ? :/

Tremrist, I was the one who kicked you, I thought I saw you throwing a bomb, sorry for the mistake. I don't know how long the kick lasts, maybe not longer than 24 hours. I'll try to unban you (yeah I'm a noob serv admin :)) so you can play again with us ;)

EDIT : I did \unbanhid Tremrist, I have no idea if it worked. If someone more experienced want to help... ?

6. dwatring

Oh, I only said good luck to actually mean good luck. Sorry if it sounded hostile.

7. Tremrist

Tremrist Guest

I'm still banned, it didn't work.

8. kiro

kiro Garde KAG Donator Tester

9. dwatring

10. Tremrist

Tremrist Guest

11. dwatring

I know, I'm just messing with you.

I'm SOOOOOOOO glad voice chat isn't in KAG.

12. Tremrist

Tremrist Guest

I'm unbanned, it was 24 hours.