1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Few ideas for KAG 1.0

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by KaB, May 23, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. KaB

KaB Shopkeep Stealer

Few ideas I got after spending hours on KAG 1.0 that should be added :

- The boats can repair themselves using the woods contained in their compartiment (can't tell at what speed it repairs, so it must be tested to find a good compromise and avoid OP boats) + the more builders are on the paddles of a boat, the faster this one can repair itself.

- The kitchen gets a nice red cross on a white circle icon on the top so that players can quickly find where they can heal.

- Friendly boats have an invisible ladder on the back so that it becomes easier for the team to get on it. This ladder isn't reachable anymore once the boat becomes enemy.

MCrypa likes this.
  2. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

It's not 1.0, it's Beta. Wrong section also.

Apronymous and Digger101 like this.
  3. KaB

KaB Shopkeep Stealer

It's Beta of upcoming KAG 1.0 ... Better ? I guess people are smart enough to understand what I'm refering to.

And the thread has been validated by Mods, so if it really was in the wrong section they could easily move it to the good one.

Edit : Which has been done.

4. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

moved to the appropriate section

KaB likes this.
  5. KaB

KaB Shopkeep Stealer

Owh and I forgot to ask if you could allow the cata and ballista to cancel the shots (really annoying when you're using one in a boat and the driver decides to turn around at the moment you fire).

Mods: Rainbows