1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "FG_2" by FG

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Oct 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. Ferrezinhre

Need more bedrock deterioration will kill this map, better resource spread, gold is fine. No

3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Big rat fest, needs more bedrock and better resource spread. The amount of tunnels will make the entire game be rat based, and that will cause alot of deterioration. Map feels "fat", the bedrock could be raised, and most of the tunnels blocked up/trapped/removed. No for me.

4. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

This one is called Apple. :no: It's ratty, kinda thicc and ratty like magmus was saying, kinda nasty/sparse gold, and idk about those massive pits of stone. Otherwise it's just kind of flat and not much to it.

The unique part of this map, the crackly underground, is mainly of interest to rats. And it's dark so you only really notice it if you look at minimap or are ratting. It might be more interesting if the crevices extended to the surface, but I still dunno if I'd approve the map.

5. Ferrezinhre

Rejected.

6. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.