1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "FG_4" by FG

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Oct 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Map name: FG_4
    FG4.png
    Thread: https://forum.thd.vg/threads/fg_4.28315/
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 30, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 30, 2019 ---
    Need less resources imo, but it's probalby just my kink, mid ask for bedrock. Capturing flags will be very hard in my opinion, I don't know. No for now.

2. Pineapple

Pineapple Arsonist Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. KAG Competitive League
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

interesting map design, I like the 2 layer idea. maybe more accessible stone. I think with a few changes this map could be well worth adding to the map pool. I am unsure on whether the state it is in now should be added to the game or not.
    -good idea, needs to be fixed up.

3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I like the concept but the thick dirt back wall below makes the lower part easy to protect and block up, could be removed or made (less thick? not sure the right word sorry). Maybe there is too much stone but im not sure. Mid could have some bedrock to handle deterioration and the always present tunnelers. Its a no from me, but with fixes it could be really better.

4. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

This one is called Orange. :no:

It's a little too big for what it is IMO. It's ok, but I wouldn't add it. It is a little heavy on the stone like mag said, but it's not much of a problem. I feel like that bottom flag might be a big issue, I can see it being really hard to get it. You'd have to rat and it would have to be annoying. Also would need more gold for tunnels.

I do want a few more multilevel maps in the pool, but other people don't tend to like them. And maneuvering around this one in particular is basically going to be like walking around one of two mostly flat but separate maps.

5. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

@mehwaffle10 your thought?
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 13, 2019, Original Post Date: Nov 2, 2019 ---
    Rejected.

6. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

No from me. Too much backwall, too thicc, other issues

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.