1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

FH - Foghorn's Regime

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by AgentHightower, Apr 9, 2018.

1. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

THIS CLAN IS DISBANDED.

BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png Welcome to Foghorn's Regime! BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png BannerChicken.png

We are looking for new chickens to join the UPF. Join today!

Things that you should probably need to hear of publicly:
    1: We are a faction that has been founded a while ago, but has been renamed several times.
    2: We used to have spies, but i might reorganize a spy network on my clan today.
    3: This clan is allied to a very known TC clan, USSR.
    4: We are a very small clan, and not that active, which is why i made this clan thread, to get more TC players into my clan.
    5: I'll be organizing applications for ranked roles today, as i'm gonna be remaking the server into a remastered version.
    6: Don't try to break the alliance between
    FH - USSR, you shall be highly punished for trying to break our diplomatic relations.

Member list:
    Agent Hightower (Founder)
    Noahboi_256 (Chicken Soldier)
    Darkslayer (Chicken Soldier)
    Wunarg (Chicken Merchant)
    Miller_The_Racoon (Chicken Soldier)
    Sofia Pavlova (Chicken Soldier)

Spies are not listed in the member list.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  2. Pineapple

Pineapple Arsonist Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. KAG Competitive League
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Good Luck! :wink::thumbs_up:

3. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Good Luck :3

4. John_Killer

John_Killer Builder Stabber

If his Disbanded, why you not delete thread?