1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Fix stun

Discussion in 'Archive' started by dayleaf, Aug 11, 2014.

?

would you like to see this change?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Only fix : you can use drills

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Only fix : you can grab things

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

Hi,

first, what means stunned? bassically , it means that you cant do anything while you are stunned.

Seems that KAG doesnt follows that sentence, meanwhile you are stunned you can grab things from the ground and use drills too, i noticed that when in a match this happened (TDM):

I throwed a bomb at an enemy and then a water bomb so while he is stunned he couldnt shield the bomb, instead of that he grabbed it, and he get killed , in fact he died, but i didnt get the kill.

Not sure what STUNNED means for you, but IMO devs should fix this and make that while you are stunned you cant grab things or use drills.

2. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Edited the title to easier show what you want.

Pizza and Gurin like this.
  3. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

ok, yeah now i see it, yes its easier, thanks galen.

Galen likes this.
  4. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

When I get stunned by archer with a water arrow, and I have a lit bomb in my hand, I try throwing it as far away as possible. This is kind of stupid, considering my entire body is stunned and I'm not really able to move. Should definitely be looked at as it is definitely non-intentional as a feature.
    (please make water arrows more expensive if this is the case)

5. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Nope. They're hard enough to use as it is.

6. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

nah thanks, water arrows are fine, but if you stun someone, it is for:
    if he has a KEG stop him
    If he has a bomb make him suicide
    or help teamates,
    just fix stun.

Blue_Tiger likes this.
  7. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

I don't see a problem with the enemy taking one kill away from you. And plus, most don't even see the benefit from this because you're going to die anyway. Unless you're that guy who does those funny things to make others mad.

No they're not. You just have to hit near or on the player. It stuns them for a few seconds allowing you to escape or do some of the things @dayleaf said. I think you may need some more practise to say the least.

DatNobby likes this.
  8. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Okay - they're not necessarily hard to hit - it's just they come in small quantities, hard to switch to sometimes due to poor switching system, and stun you when you're close.

For the most part, you only stun people if they're right in your face and are about to kill you or if you're stunning enemies to give allied knights and archers a better chance of winning/survival. The second is easier to do, but the first is kind of pointless - if you're already out of range of them, it's easy to grapple away, but if not, you'll just hit yourself with the AoE.

And you don't really want to waste them because you only get 2 (sometimes you'll get 4 I guess) per life unless you head back to base and waste time. Generally, the oppertunity to use them effectly never comes, but you're always waiting. And to add to this, sometimes I'll push F to switch to a water arrow and either not switch or get a fire/bomb arrow and waste that instead.

So yeah, I don't really get water arrows anymore.

9. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Re: the stun stuff - Fixed next build.

10. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Locked due to it being fixed next build.

Galen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.