1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Trench Run (Fixed)How to activate local multi again.

Discussion in 'Help' started by bru-jaz, Nov 17, 2015.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

Hi. I want to ask where can i find the previous builds since the only site you can download it is from thd.vg and there's only the last one. I think since the whole game in its current state is relatively lightweight, you (THD team) could attach the .rar or whatever of each build in the corresponing update thread in the forum. Thanks.

Before you ask why, i formated my pc and i want to play TR in local multiplayer once again. Ive tried messing with the game files, but the most i achieve was to bypass the lobby and directly play skirmish... but i spawn alone in the map and instantly win.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 17, 2015, Original Post Date: Nov 17, 2015 ---
    I also found that after succefully customizing your name and your key bindings for the first time, changin the line "sv_gamemode" from Main to Lobby in autoconfig.cfg and turning the file "read only" makes the game remember both your name and controls.
    Obviously you must join to the lobby from the menu every time you open the game, but it's still less time than binding all every time.
    ----------------------EDIT----------------------
    Because of the answer Mazey gave me, ive changed the title since it's more accurate with the subject now.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

It's actually possible, gave the wrong answer before, I was misinformed.
    1. Open autoconfig.cfg en change sv_gamemode to Skirmish
    2. Navigate to Base/Rules/Skirmish and open skirmish_vars.cfg
    3. Add a line called "expo_mode = yes"
    4. Double click nolauncher.bat in the main TR folder
    (also thank Geti, not me)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
    bru-jaz and PinXviiN like this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey