1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Flash From The Past - Best Moments from KAG's History

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Duplolas, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Hello everyone. Bet you didn't expect to see me here again. But I am, and would like to ask you all to recall for everyone your greatest moments in playing KAG.

Old members and New members are welcome to post, all that is required is that you enjoy reliving the best moments from your history playing this game.

My greatest memories were from Classic. I played Sumo in my junior year of high school for the first time with my friends and loved it. We always finished our C++ work early so we could hop on the server and play for the rest of the class. It brings back not only the good times I had with KAG, but the great times I had with my friends who are now in completely different time zones than me.

2. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

Oh well i remember when the RolePlay server in classic used for first time the Regicide mod, it was so freaking awesome, or when i joined The Thieves Guild and started to rob all bases with my fellow thieves.
    :builder::knight::archer::blank::blank::blank::r_flex::B)::gold_mat:

3. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

101i, Lee_Shioon and CheeseMeister like this.
  4. Darknighte9

Darknighte9 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. KAG Competitive League

Any game that involves a total excavation of a map to straight up bedrock or impressive use of cancer towers on both red and blue 25252525

5. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

holy shit, copper40 was kingofthebrithins? :O