1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

flaws

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ieatpieandlikepie, Sep 8, 2014.

1. ieatpieandlikepie

ieatpieandlikepie Drill Rusher

Are there any flaws in kag?

2. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

3. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

:water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder::water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder:

Rayne and Anonymuse like this.
  4. ieatpieandlikepie

I dont mean something that has to do with sang auburn
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 8, 2014 ---
    something like lag, as klok said.

5. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

:water_bomb::noburu::anger::boulder: = Water spam, and boulders, with some frustration in the middle.

RadioActive and dual_chiecken like this.
  6. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

@Auburn
    That's what makes KAG beautiful.

7. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

KAG was more fun when every class had a broken thing to it. The knight was nerfed to shit, so now the boulder and water ammo are disproportionately powerful, and archers reck knights simply because knights don't have the mobility to take them on.

Simply put, a builder/archer buff two builds ago made perfect sense. Now, they need nerfs just to be at the same level as the knight. I'm not even one to complain, but I no longer have any fun in matches.

Takain likes this.
  8. ieatpieandlikepie

so we need a update for knight so that knight can be bad

9. ieatpieandlikepie

I dont understand anything. I'm terribly obese and likes sandwiches.

Rayne likes this.
  10. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

The matchmaking system.

11. Ricket

Ricket Shipwright Staff Alumni
    1. Ethereal Legion- ETHER

You know what, I miss the old, broken KAG. And I miss soloing, even though it sometimes felt unfair, but still, it gave the game a certain epicness, something to aspire to.
    Nowadays KAG doesn't quite make me quite feel the same. Everything feels unfair, (even when it isn't), and I feel the only way I can make a difference is as combat builder, when really knight is still necessary, just less fun.
    Oh the gripes.
    Ah well.

Malitha, Dargona1018 and 101i like this.
  12. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Build 1180 kag was nearly flawless. Archer and builder needed a couple tiny buffs and the gameplay would be rock solid, bugs not withstanding. The sudden complete and utter shift in gameplay made the game feel foreign to me, and today I played classic and actually enjoyed playing it. Seriously, I'm not even a big fan of classic :/

13. Ricket

I agree with that Klok, 1180 and thereabouts was by far my favourite time in KAG.
    Maybe it'd be nice to get back to that feel, but hey, it may not be possible.

Klokinator and Hrodvitnir like this.
  14. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

True that. Im starting to play classic more and now archer has shotgun and knight is only 2 block wall run is annoying.

15. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Knights dont need a "buff" to be matched with any class...

REASON 1:
    Builders can drop boulders on your heads with sneaky traps and falling spikes. But giant towers that take your team of knight chargers ages to get through.

REASON 2: Archer is very OP and short range and mid range, especially with the "Shotgun" shot, thats 3 hearts gone.

16. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

REASON 3: No rushing builders.

17. Ricket

>Ricket rushes as builder
    > Gets slaughtered by everything ever because teammates are dumb
    >Welcome to KAG

101i likes this.
  18. tru0067

tru0067 Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

I miss fun KAG

Shotgun triple shot and jab buff ruined everything. You can no longer solo or even beat archers at close range

:(

Ricket likes this.
  19. ieatpieandlikepie

The Golden Age of Classic.

Directed by Taiga and Whale

20. Beelzebub

Beelzebub Ballista Bolt Thrower

starring Action Server