1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Floating bug

Discussion in 'Archive' started by xRPEx, May 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xRPEx

xRPEx Shopkeep Stealer

Category: (KAG Client)
    Operating system: Windows
    Build number: 1110 or so
    Description: So, a round ended and when the next round began an afk guy and a person behind him was floating just a bit above the ground and I was left floating like 3 blocks above ground. I didn't screenshot it but I suicided and the bug persisted so I screenshotted that. As you can see in the picture, ardisn was floating just barely and I was floating above him unable to move.

Steps to reproduce: No idea, I think it might be because some dude was afk a whole round and it happened
    Screenshots/Videos: Yes

Kazaco: Duplicate Thread

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2016
  2. JPD

JPD Shipwright

It's not a problem with you, its the server. Usually there will be others hovering like you, if it's a new game just vote new map reason: game bugged.

3. xRPEx

xRPEx Shopkeep Stealer

Nobody else except me and another guy, plus the afk person, had this problem. No one on the other team had the problem either.

4. -Crimson-

-Crimson- Haxor

9/10 chance everyone wouldn't agree for a new map,
    most people don't care how others feel about the map and just vote what they want.

5. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Relogging fixes it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.