1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video Force's KAG Video's (Including triple bj without building!)

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by Force, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Force

Force Shark Slayer

Since its the school holidays for me, and I get very bored I put together a few short KAG videos. Here are the videos about various KAG related things (I may add some more):

Here's a video I did demonstrating a triple bomb jump that doesn't require any sort of building at all. Its not very practical (like most triple bomb jumps) and requires perfect timing. It takes a while to master, but eventually you can almost do it every time. I will post a manual on how to do this later. Some of them didn't quite work as well as its supposed to...

If you need any help (if you want to do this) then just ask me anytime.

Sorry about the bad quality.

Here's a short montage that I put together.

Bad quality again -_-

Thanks and enjoy :)

2. kingofthebrithins

kingofthebrithins Shopkeep Stealer

Hi force nice job doing that can you personally teach me how to do that bombjump cuz I can only go up to double bomb jump and by the way lets make videos together `~`

3. whatever1works

whatever1works Drill Rusher

Nice vids, i although i can't even do a double bomb jump, never mind a triple :rollseyes:

4. Nice video, Force :thumbs_up: Make more

5. Force

Force Shark Slayer

Sure, find me ingame (I usually play Supreme Pizza, Australian Server or Rave CTF) and I can show you how to do it. Also keep a look out for the guide on how to do it, i'm gonna make it soon.

6. Pecola1033

Pecola1033 Drill Rusher
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Old school tron soundtrack :rollseyes:

7. Force

Force Shark Slayer

I used: Radioactive by Imagine Dragons and Mind Heist by Zack Hemsey

8. Pecola1033

Pecola1033 Drill Rusher
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Oh shit... I was off btw i knew it was imagine dragons just the first one sounded like tron :l

Force likes this.
  9. Force

Force Shark Slayer

CrystalClear likes this.