1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Forum Addicts Anonymous

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Masery, Jun 23, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Masery

Masery is actually Maroon Donator

Hi, I'm Bob.
    I've been hooked on the Forums for two weeks,
    And I have an addiction.

Strech likes this.
  2. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

3. Masery

Hi Nob.
    This is for people to share their stories and help each other with their addictions.
    This is not an Introduction, and thanks for sharing Nob.

4. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

>less than 100 posts
    >claiming addiction

5. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I am addicted to the forums. I joined at the very end of January, and already have more posts than 90% of people who have been here WAY longer than me.

GloriousToast likes this.
  6. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Addiction is when you join a forum and get 60 posts within one hour.

KnightGabe13 and delankski like this.
  7. thebonesauce

And when you ARE in game, you grief your own team's structures because "you want the game to go faster."

This SHOULD be FRA (Fucking Retards Anonymous).

Rayne, Bunnyboy and GloriousToast like this.
  8. Masery

That's cool, dude. Judge me by one experience, in the one time I've ever taken out a teammate's structure. You clearly are a shining example of how nice the community is. Now take some fucking advice, and if you can't say something nice, don't say it at all. And by the way? This thread was a joke. Glad you could turn a joke into something that just pisses me off. So yes, Bro. I am mad.

EDIT: Sorry for raging. Having problems at the home, and that honestly was the only time I've ever done anything remotely close to Griefing. Aside from trolling people in the free servers, calling them Peasant People and demanding that they call me King.

Contrary, Ghozt and BeasterDenBeast like this.
  9. thebonesauce

Well see, I'm judging you based on that single experience because that's the only experience I know you from.

I don't care who you are or what the situation is, there is NO good reason to grief.

Rayne likes this.
  10. Masery

I agree completely, which is why (partially) I was unbanned from MOLE. I despise griefers, and griefing, and what I did could be seen as doing such, but I was just slashing at the wood cause it was there, and the enemies were below. I wasn't even thinking of it as "Griefing" until the admin brought it up, and then I was thinking "Bleh. Yeah, I am. Oh well." Like I said, problems at the Home.

11. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

and i joined a week before and i only have 400 posts da fuq?

12. Masery

You sir, have an addiction. Tha' both of ya's!

13. thebonesauce

The point is, when JacKD brought it to your attention, you said, "Yeah, I am. I just want the game to go faster." That's bad, and frankly something I (personally) have permabanned for. So consider yourself lucky that you were unbanned.

14. It's ok, I joined a week before bone as well and only have ~400 ;_;

15. GloriousToast

you joined 3 weeks before him exactly lol wut? and i joined 2 weeks after you and you got 20 more posts then me :D

16. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Hi, I'm Para.
    I joined a whole month before bonesauce (I've been around about 1.2 times longer than he), but I only have less than 1/5 as many posts as him. However, I can still proudly proclaim that I am a Forum Addict. That's because I'm a Forum lurker, not a poster like bone here. He just churns out thoughts and ideas and a rapid pace, while I take in all the messages.
    I definitely spend much more time here than in-game. If not for this community, I almost certainly would have quit KAG. :)

17. GloriousToast

hi I'm Toast
    I'm an edible delicious breakfast. I'm good with butter, jam (all kinds of berries, strawberry and blueberry seem to be the best) and marmalade. It is a nice idea to have orange juice with me as it provides a benefitial breakfast. now i spend my time in the belly of monstrous ugly humans waiting for my eternal digestive to end

allknowingfrog and Gonf like this.
  18. thebonesauce

I just have no personal life ATM. That's why I'm always on this fucking thing.

19. GloriousToast

expect of me less as my asshat father will change the internet password and wont give it up easily during the summer holidays also the internet that i am recieving free will go away on july 17th so idk

20. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Thread moved to Forum and wiki.

{edit}
    Also, thought you guys might appreciate:
    666555123.png

allknowingfrog, sj67, feet and 4 others like this.
Mods: BlueLuigi