1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

(Forum suggestion) Block-Builder

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by RoflcopterV22, Jul 4, 2012.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. RoflcopterV22

RoflcopterV22 Poison Headcrab Donator

I have noticed lots of people love to use the emoticons that are KAG blocks, but trying to use them myself, its unbelievably annoying to deal with spacing to get them to look good. I was wondering if it would be possible to code in some sort of block-builder-pixel-art-thingy-majigy where you could have a javascript/html5/flash/w.e thing appear on the post where you could easily edit blocks onto it.

Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, im not amazing at explaining things :P

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Moved to Forum and Wiki.

If you are having issues with spacing, it's because you aren't using the blank tile emote.

:castle_wall::blank::castle_wall::blank::castle_wall::blank::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::blank::blank::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::blank::blank::castle_wall::door:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::door:

I personally don't really think it's worth the effort.

Rayne likes this.
Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97