1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

(fr) premium

Discussion in 'General Help' started by RofLord, Feb 6, 2012.

1. RofLord

RofLord Shipwright

Bonjour, je suis belge et je veux acheter un code premium a l'aide de mon gsm ( portable BASE ) et a chaque fois que j'appelle le numero indiqué une voix me dit que le numéro est invalide ou il m'envoie sur 1313. Est ce que quelq'un pourait m'aider? Merci d'avance :D

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Did you contact the customer service of audiotel? We can't really help you with that. Your mobile phone might have paid numbers disabled, some parents enable that to make sure kids won't have high bills.

My french is (real) bad, but here is my try:

Je parle un petit-petit-petit peu français...
    Vous avez contacté le service client de audiotel? Nous ne pouvons pas vous aider.
    0909's peut être désactivé sur votre téléphone, pour éviter des factures élevées. (parents n'aiment pas factures élevées)

3. RofLord

RofLord Shipwright

No I'm not a kid :P . And when I didn't call the audiotel but I search on the pc for the number and I didn't find it. So I don't know ...

4. RofLord

RofLord Shipwright

And I didn't call *

5. Downburst

Oh, I thought you said you called them and it said the number was invalid..
    So where do you need help. To register call the number and you will get a code to enter in the box I suppose. Never did it before.

6. RofLord

RofLord Shipwright

When I call the number a voice answer me and said that it's not the good number

Or that number does not exist

7. Ryu

Ryu Shopkeep Stealer

Mmmh c'est étrange. Je crois que le plus simple c'est que tu fille 9€ à un pote et qu'il te l'achète avec sa carte bleue :D

8. kiro

kiro Garde KAG Donator Tester

Translation/traduction :
    Maybe you should send it to Geti or MM on the forum ?

Peut-être que tu devrais envoyer ce message à Geti ou MM sur le forum ?

9. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

It sounds like some people are having problems with Allopass, I have shared this thread with other KAG staff who should be familiar with Allopass and able to help

10. Downburst

I think that the main problem is that you cannot call the 0909* numbers with any mobile phone.They forgot to add that line to the description until recently. (read 2 days ago)

You can use the text message verification now. But I don't understand how expensive that is.
    In the Dutch version it says you need 1 text message for every code, and the total costs will be 3€. So can you actually get the premium version for 3€ or is it 3€ for every code you have to get? (you need 5 codes, which would make 15€)

11. RofLord

RofLord Shipwright

Merci a tous mais j'ai acheter grace a l'une des nouvelles fonction ( sms ) :D