1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Fraps

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Rioja, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Rioja

Rioja Ballista Bolt Thrower

Hey everyone, I'm having a problem trying to record KAG with Fraps. Everytime I set Fraps recording with KAG set to be recorded, KAG lags out for about 10 seconds and when it resumes it isn't and hasn't recorded anything. The FPS is steady at around 50-53fps and I've tried recording at that and all the default fps'. I really wanna record this 'cause its a great game and I wanna get some friends to start playing. Any ideas? Thanks

2. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

I know this sounds silly, but it could be you're running a lot of processes in the background. Either that or your firewall might be blocking fraps without actually asking you whether you want to accept it or not.

3. Rioja

I dont think so, my computers suck and i close most of thr un-needed processes. Also, ive used Fraps alot for online games. Thanks though.

4. darDar

darDar KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester

recording with fraps on a low end computer ends in low fps ingame.
    What are your pcs specs ?

5. Rioja

Windows 7, 32 bit op system, 2GB ram, Core Duo 2.66GHz Processor... And its not a bad computer Ive just had it a long time and its starting to slow down and its clogged with loads of files. And i never actually get in game, i start recording on the menu (which is 200fps) and then it lags out like i said. After 10 secs, the fps drops to zero then climbs back up to 200 in 1-2 secs...