1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Freeze at opening screen.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by seved711, Sep 18, 2011.

1. seved711

seved711 Shipwright

Every time I try to load the game from the .exe or desura it gets to the opening screen with the fort on the hill and freeze's. The error i am getting in the dos window is could not load sprite bank because the file does not exist : servers bank. This started after i upgraded to premium and downloaded desura but I was not sure if that had anything to do with that.I have installed and uninstalled a few times. Thanks in advance for the help.

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I'm honestly not sure how we can help.

System specs might be useful but honestly it should patch that file and afaik others haven't gotten that error.

3. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

Where did you install KAG to?

4. seved711

seved711 Shipwright

computer/C:/KAG is where it auto installed for both the download from the site and desura.As for specs It is a laptop with ATI radeon 3100, duel core amd turion x2 rm-72 running windows 7.

5. illu

Pls post the content of "app.txt", "system.txt" and the latest "console-XX.txt".

6. seved711

seved711 Shipwright

I reinstalled windows on the machine for other reasons and this time it is working fine. I still do not know why it was doing it but going to download desura tonight and see if it happens. Glad to be able to play and cant wait for the new stuff for premium to come out.Thanks for the help.

7. illu

Report if you're still having problems. :)