1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Friend used my account to grief.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gamegamer0, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Gamegamer0

Gamegamer0 Shopkeep Stealer

One of my friends was over at my house and we decided to play kag.
    I needed to go to the bathroom and was still logged in and he used my account to go grief on servers (its premium) later when he had left i noticed i was banned from some servers.
    Im really sorry servers wich got griefed.
    I think he probaly meant it as a joke but if any KAG guards see me reported for griefing please im sorry for not logging out.
    Also he has said hes sorry for it.

2. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

You realize why this wouldn't be taken seriously, right? There's no proof of any of your story, whereas there is proof of you griefing.

Regardless, first bans aren't permanent. I'd strongly suggest not letting this happen in future. Best of luck.

Edit; Also, wrong forum.

http://kagforum.com/index.php?threads/ban-appeals.1713/

There is a search function, you know.

Birdman159 and Noburu like this.
  3. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Actually, I'd strongly advise people to be careful who uses their account.
    A guy I kicked for griefing said he was playing on his sibling's account, and though he wasn't premium, I'm sure this may have caused grief for the actual owner of the account, assuming the griefer's story was true,

4. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Ye Olde Wench Donator Tester

Yeah, if you get banned because of your friend? Too bad. It's your account, your responsibility, and surely you've heard it said a thousand times never to let anyone else use any of your accounts.

Also; your friend is a dick.

Noburu likes this.
  5. maltchi

maltchi Shopkeep Stealer

As he said. Your account, your responsibility.

Noburu likes this.
  6. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

Basic internet security. Take it as a lesson for the real world. Don't let anyone have access to your personal accounts, no matter how trivial. Access to any of your accounts could produce loss of personal information and other harmful security breaches. Take responsibility for your own personal information.

Noburu likes this.
  7. Miczu

Miczu Shopkeep Stealer

If his your real friend he will buy you new premium and he will learn something important from it :)