1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Friend's ingame acc not in Forums

Discussion in 'General Help' started by acridstone, May 7, 2012.

1. acridstone

acridstone Horde Gibber

My friend TheBloodyWolf for some reason does not appear in the Members list, does not appear when I search him, etc. The strange thing is that I am using the correct spelling and everything because I have him in my chat history on my servers and I double-checked. I am guessing tha you guys did not have the acc synced with the forums in the earlier days of kag. Please correct this because He requested to be in the clan I am in and I cannot with the current situation. If the password files for the master server have his name on them, why can't you just copy/paste the account string or something?

2. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

Well he needs to register on the forums as well. From what I understand is your forum account not linked to your in-game profile.

If he is not a registered user on the forums then he wont show up.

3. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Forum registration is done automatically if he tries to log in on the forums with his normal KAG account.

Seems he never logged on at these forums.