1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Funniest thing that has happened to you.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EhRa, May 2, 2015.

Mods: 101i, Mazey
  1. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

I was playing as commando. 1 assault and a sniper were running at a assault, so I went in for the kills. The defending assault threw a grenade then started firing. He knocked back the two bots into the grenade. I was running up to the grenade. Boom...... +3

Tell your stories

butterscotch and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  2. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

I was playing with my friend as assault, I throw a grenade across the map and it (by luck) explodes on contact with him and his body goes flying.

3. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

Playing with my sorta nooby AI friends. I'm crouching as a sniper. The assault is half a block higher. HE CANNOT HIT ME. I used 5 seconds to lock on to him and shoot. The corpse flopped right on to me. :)

J-man2003 likes this.
  4. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

General Commando knife shenanigans, ya know, stabbing a body a hundred times.

J-man2003 likes this.
  5. SlayerSean

SlayerSean FYI: it's pronounced "seen"

Watching as an AI sniper wastes all its ammo trying to hit you but instead shoots over your head, repeatedly, because you're crouching. Then you spend 5 seconds lining it up perfectly to shoot them in the head ::P: soz not soz 3 days after last post

6. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Spawning 100 bots using rcon c:

7. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

My friends is camping as sniper, and I'm a commando.
    He shoots me down as I stand up from behind a crate to run at him in an attempt to slice him to pieces.
    He sends me flying then bursts out laughing, I actually landed on a medic crate and revived.
    I dropped my flash-bang and he fires in panic just before I hid under the box again then sprint out from under cover slashing him to gibs, it was such a majestic moment.

8. The time I killed everyone on the field with engineer boxes.

9. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Streaking a clean 10 kills in a single round as commando. :rekt::flex:

10. TBA_LordKnight

TBA_LordKnight Bison Rider

...I was gonna snipe an enemy sniper who was trying to snipe me from across the map, an assault jumped in the way RIGHT when I fired, on the bright side I got a kill but on the dark side I go sniped! 78787878:thumbs_down:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
Mods: 101i, Mazey