1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Game crashes since patch

Discussion in 'General Help' started by fubble, Mar 2, 2012.

1. fubble

fubble Catapult Fodder

Every time I try to run the game on either a multiplayer server or even single player my game crashes, I tried re-downloading it once and it did not get any better. I have a premium account if that matters. Any suggestions? :(

2. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

might be more worthwhile saying it here but my game crashes just seconds after joining a premium server specifically action [!] multi cap

3. Hboybowen

Hboybowen Shipwright

yea I crash trying to connect to premium servers too

4. RussianDude

RussianDude Shipwright

+1

5. fubble

fubble Catapult Fodder

Last night I managed to go two or three games before it crashed again on Premium servers. Im glad to know that it isn't just me though :D

6. RichardSTF

RichardSTF Bison Rider

I also can't login to certain premium servers. Namely , Raynes server and the MOLE server. both crash my game after a few seconds:(. I tried reinstalling the game but it still didn't work :QQ:. They also seem to be the only ones with day/night and the new workshops.

7. 1. Run zombie mode in single.
    2. Quit the zombie.
    3. Join a custom gold server with zombie stuff enabled.

Beef likes this.
  8. naners

naners Builder Stabber

I am also having the same problem as above :(
    i just wanna play my game! wah!!! :QQ:

9. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

i restarted PC adn it worked

10. Templar_Frost

Templar_Frost Horde Gibber

I've have used my reserves, Restarted my computer, logged on and off, and even uninstalled my entire game, and it still crashes on the B-319 servers. Excuse my french, but, I. Am. Pissed. As. Fuck.

11. fubble

fubble Catapult Fodder

This seems to have worked for some reason! Thanks!

12. AFAIK, for some reason zombie stuff has to load in singleplayer, you can join servers using it when it's loaded.

13. Smokeybacon

Smokeybacon Superdreadnought Donator

To load premium servers, make sure you have already started and quit a single player zombie game. To save password properly, quit the game without letting it crash, then log back in again. That should fix everybody's update-related bugs, I still have the odd crash for some random reason though.

14. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

for MM: maybe adding the zombie and premium files to the pre-loading cache to?