1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Game isn't updating to 274

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Serolfic, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Serolfic

Serolfic Shopkeep Stealer

I'm stuck on build 265 which I guess is why I can only see like 6 empty servers. The game hasn't auto-updated like it usually does and manually re-installing the game didn't help either.

2. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

try forcing it to auto-update, go into your KAG directory/App and delete version.txt

3. Serolfic

Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately it just ended up running the update for build 265 again :|

EDIT: Same thing happened with another computer at my house.

This is running in Win 7, the other runs Vista.

4. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

my guess would be some security issues, firewall/UAC. if you've already done that then i've upload my copy of KAG here.

Noburu likes this.
  5. Serolfic

Thank you, Kagesha!

I ended up using your upload, but I'll look into my security settings and all that. It was fine for the update before this so I'm not sure what was unique about this one.

6. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

If you PM me your current IP address I can check the server logs to see if you're fetching the autoupdate metadata correctly or not