1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Game Of Bombs

Discussion in 'Other games' started by FoxyLady, Mar 28, 2015.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

Game Of Bombs.PNG
    https://gameofbombs.com

Game Of Bombs is a MMO style Bomberman game that you can play on your web browser. The game has different modes as well like PVP, Team Play Capture Flags, Players vs Bots, and a tutorial for new players. Servers are set up in US,EU,RU,CL,BR,JP,AU,and ID.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
    BlueLuigi likes this.
  2. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Omg, theres a similar game (might even be it) game that i played when i was a kid, exactly like this.

3. its pretty fun, but once you have max speed and tons of bombs you just dominate everyone and they cant do shit

4. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Yeah thats it, its very fun but as norill said, gets boring when someone gets op.

5. muslim_gyan

muslim_gyan Catapult Fodder

can play this game oflline solo play?

6. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Bomberman was the shit, but sadly hard to get enough people to have some real fun with short of the DS online version.

This however (used to have another name I recall) was very fun for browser alternative a few years ago, surprised it somehow is still up and hasn't suffered huge C&D losses.

Mods: BlueLuigi