1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Game Randomly Crashes When I Enter a Match?

Discussion in 'Help' started by dinotree, Jun 28, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. dinotree

dinotree Shark Slayer

I join a game (doesnt matter if its online or solo) and my game always freezes right after it says "loading blobs" and then just stays there and I have to forcefully close it. I've tried reinstalling KAG but that didnt work :c

2. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

sometimes its just the server itself sometimes, you just gotta rejoin, restart kag/computer/steam, or just delete any mods for modded servers that you end up being frozen on, for more details on why it wont work go to kag files and look at logs, scroll all the way down and go to the last file that says console, click it, press ctrl+f then search [l and reply here on what it says (also make direction up), and if that doesnt work im out of ideas :/

3. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Do you get ANY error at all? Check the console (The black command prompt window that opens when you run KAG) for any error messages, you can also post your latest log so we can read it to see if there are any issues there, logs can be found in KAG/Logs/console%date/time%.txt - choose the one with the latest date.

If it's breaking at blobs, it could be an issue with loading one of the sprites, try deleted KAG/Base/Entities/ and KAG/App/version.txt then run the "forceupdate.bat" file located in the root directory of KAG, this should download all the entities again and remove any bad files from there if that is the issue.

Also, depending on your hardware, in my experience loading blobs varies in time. If your console is spamming lag # where # is actually a number, it could be that your PC is simply struggling to load everything. If you can post the above requested information then we might be able to help a little more. Good luck!!!

Asu and startselect3 like this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey