1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU ganeshguy50 (Gavin)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by ganeshguy50, Mar 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ganeshguy50

ganeshguy50 Bison Rider Official Server Admin

• Which continent are you from?
    Europe, England specifically.
    • How often do you play?
    Daily. 2-3 hours weekdays, weekends vary.
    • What times are you usually available?
    UTC+0.
    Weekdays: 4:00PM - 11:00PM GMT
    Weekends: 12:00PM - 6:00PM GMT (may vary however. Oftentimes available during the morning)
    • Do you have an experience with being an admin on a KAG server?
    I was an admin on a few KAG classic servers, most notably ASO's TDM and CTF servers which I was an admin on for a couple of years, although admittedly required very little administration from my part. Have not been an admin on any servers in KAG's current state.
    • Do you have an recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
    I suppose we'll see below.
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    It's very hard to evaluate your own decision making, but I'd like to think that I am a decent judge of character and more than capable of discerning right from wrong reliably. I have been an active member for over 6 years and am a familiar face amongst the community, who can be depended upon.
    I don't take the game-play aspect of KAG all too seriously. In fact, it is secondary to interacting with the people I see on a daily basis. This is the primary reason for my application, as preserving this community (especially when F2P arrives) is of the upmost importance to me. Even though I haven't seen any admins abusing their power at all, I'm of the opinion that being an admin is less to do with meting out justice, and is more to do with supporting members of the KAG community, and being around to prevent shit-shows from occurring in a controlled manner.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    Not much else to add. Be sure to contact me via discord if you've got any queries.

• What is your Discord username and tag?
    Lewis#4224

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
    bunnie, Blubahub and Biurza like this.
  2. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

I didn't play with Gavin all that too much, but from my experience he seems like a calm and nice player, who would like to contribute his time to help.
    Kind of reminds me of Agent Hightower back in the day +1

ganeshguy50 likes this.
  3. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

friendly to everyone, has a good taste of humour [funny without doing excessive banter], very chill, one of the best additions to the admin team

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Accepted, welcome to the team!

ganeshguy50 and Blubahub like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.