1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Geist Auge: Vergesslich Maske

Discussion in 'Art' started by Thiamor, Feb 13, 2013.

?

Does the general concept, coupled with the so far short story sound hopeful and so far any bit good?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

100.0%
  4. Could use work

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Could use work, so I'll help

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Needs a lot of work

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I have been basically hired to work on a story for a man's Manga, and I wanted to share my ideas and story thus far regarding it, as well as two links. It uses general concepts from what we've heard about Ghosts, and twists it into a new story about what Ghosts truly are. Not exactly spirits.

Both provide the same story, whilst the other allows anyone the ability to view, comment and edit the story at any given time. The idea behind that is so if they know my general idea and wish to help with contributions, they can easily do so with edits and thus having more 'community' based story.

Also it uses many things (words) from Germany.

Anyway to make long story short, Geist Auge tells the story of Mitch, an 18 year old senior just getting ready to graduate from Meister-Hoch Akademie. He, feeling great for getting ready to graduate and being the Valedictorian, thought he'd take his normal route to school like he normally does, rather than speed to the school through means of vehicle transportation. But on his way he stumbles across a Grave yard that he has never noticed before. Being the curious man that he is, decides to take a look around the grounds.

To speed up what happens, he comes across this old Grave Marker and accidentally topples it over. The consequences for his reckless behavior has caused the original and first Geist to be released from a seal placed into the Marker many eons ago.

A Geist is an entity inside many beings, called upon by many differing factors.
    IE, Pain, Emotion, the physical and mental shape of the body, the 'nearing' of one's own death, and pride. Pride forces the Geist' mask to form, and each Geist' mask is special to each one of them. Pride is power on here. Anyway it's very short, but here is the link for the editable version.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19BCozLNf9c4Se2OFpA_qSSHUd_aegs-efY2kPWcd7Vw/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1swNQPNESVucf5dltY2c4_Qv7J4Jy57sm2CbhNWMniV4/edit?usp=sharing