1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Gen]Why KAG Why

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ShadowFire2010, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowFire2010

ShadowFire2010 Haxor

This new page is horrible id really prefer for a option in the profile settings the new page doesn't look like it should be at all the old one was much better a option would do the world great anybody else agree

2. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

3. Vivicus

Vivicus KAG Guard Tester

I disagree.

The new format feels more "professional", and to me offers a better organization of data- most notably at the index. You offer no real quantifiable (Or even qualifiable) argument as to why this is not the case.

It sounds more like you're in pain. And I have just the cure for it. Behold!

[​IMG]

Use only as directed. May cause irreversible cellular damage. Not fit for human consumption.

ShadowFire2010 likes this.
  4. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

What new page, what am I missing? KAG2d looks the same, forums look the same, ingame KAG looks the same...

5. ShadowFire2010

ShadowFire2010 Haxor

Vivicus YOU FOUND A CURE thank you i really needed one ok back on topic blueluigi theres a new format for the kag forum it looks very orange and blue and annoying

6. ShadowFire2010

ShadowFire2010 Haxor

• User Warned for Double Posting
    Trelawney remember im south african im used to speakign afrikaans so excuse me if mi engrish is r veruy buad

7. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Don't they use punctuation in south africa?

8. Vivicus

Vivicus KAG Guard Tester

Blue: He's referring to the "Default" style that the forum comes set to. If you look at the very bottom-left, where it says "Default Style", you can change that. The dark one, to me, is kinda garrish- the blue one is nice though. The default feels fairly professional.

9. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Yeah so the default is just a placeholder whilst we wait for the skins to be updated for XenForo 1.1...

Vivicus likes this.
  10. ShadowFire2010

ShadowFire2010 Haxor

No just the punctuation is different OK dont be rude ok im not used to english

11. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

You should learn how to use english properly when posting in an english forum.

12. Vivicus

Vivicus KAG Guard Tester

It should be noted that he could very well be using punctuation properly for his locale's colloquial style.

Then again what the hell do I know.

13. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Default Style - >XenBlue pro Dark

Default is poop, but what do you expect. Switch to XenBlue pro Dark, it's for pros.

14. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

...Yeah but its broken at the moment. Hence why I've changed the default back to... default.

15. Vivicus

Vivicus KAG Guard Tester

Obviously the fix here is to stop breaking things, Shad. :3

16. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Xenforo updated, and the skins lagged behind.

Moving on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.